Sunday, October 9, 2011

Victoria's Secret

(copied from facebook) Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 2:45pm

Well somehow we got ourselves on the mailing list. The new Victoria's Secret catalog arrived the other day. There it was, plain as day on the kitchen counter. Temptation got the better of me and I opened the cover. I perused its glossy pages replete with example after photographic example of beauty and artistry both natural and enhanced, until one caught my eye. I fixed my gaze on the image so striking, so shapely, so reminiscent of something so dear to my heart - got me all excited - had to go get my wife and show her too.

http://kphenix.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/MOTORCYCLES-STUFF/IMAG0258/1192515663_7LPtu-XL.jpg

Isn't she beautiful?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Salesman/insurance agent more than 20 years turned baker. Go figure. My wife Julana and I bought a little bakery ten years ago and now she is the premier cake designer in this part of the state. In the past few years I have developed a love for motorcycling. Can you tell?